Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Independence Day.

It is Malaysia's 52nd Independence Day today. There arent too many celebrations for this year due to H1N1 and the fasting month. Yet, we still celebrate it in our own way. So for this year's Independence Day, I just want to show the pictures that I took two years ago during the 50th Independence Day. It is such a milestone that I just had to take pictures of it. Before that, I never own a DSLR so when I saw some ads about a man taking a video of the independence day and viewing it again 50 years later, I told myself I just had to get a DSLR for myself. Getting to use many digicams and prosumers, I taught myself to use a DSLR. I woke up abit late that day and arrived when the parade already started so these are my noob pictures when I had just started using DSLR.







Last but not least, a picture that I just took minutes ago in front of my house.



I hope I will be able to celebrate Malaysia's 100th Independence Day and grow old just like the man in the ad.

Selamat Hari Merdeka ke 52.

4 comments:

  1. munira: thanks...baru blaja pun buat tu..hehe

    antigum: tenkiu..kau lagi hebat amek gmbr,aku tau...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho..hebat2...meh ar lwt page ak bureng..

    ReplyDelete