Thursday, October 1, 2009

For betterment.

From the window of my room, you can actually get to see more greenery than bricks and stones. The huge tree that I tried to climb when I was a kid and the fruit trees that my parents planted add more scenery to it. But now, development came and destroyed most of it. The new flyovers and the smell of newly-tarred road just overwhelmed the greenery scenery.

The road at the back of my house is just one part of the Seremban Outer Ring Road that would connect the whole Seremban. Flyovers are also built to complement the new roads.

The flyovers led to a huge road where the cars are driven faster than before. Better roads=faster cars=more accidents?



The railway track is the path that I took to go home whenever I missed my bus to go home during my primary school years. It is a short cut that people nearby use to get to my neighbourhood. But the track isnt being used anymore now, as the train from Seremban to Port Dickson has ceased its operation.

On one hand, I'm a bit sad that the places that I used to go to are being taken down and cements and tars are replacing them. But on the other hand, development is a must and there are things that have to be sacrificed in order for something else to prosper. Without some sacrifices, I guess most of us would still live in the 50s.

1 comment:

  1. teringin nak ambik gmbar kat jalan keta api..
    tp belum ada keberanian =)

    ReplyDelete