Monday, April 6, 2009

Of dreams and politics

I have always been fascinated by dreams. Heck, I even wrote a poem about dreams (which I dont think Im supposed to publish anyway). So a few days ago, I dreamt of being on a road. On that road, there were many supporters of BN and PAS. They were waving their flags relentlessly. Suddenly, a black car came and a man alighted from that car. The PAS supporters were cheering and shouting while the BN supporters were silent, without any response. So does this mean that PAS would win this by-election? Before you start to brush this off, let me tell you that before the Permatang Pauh by-election, I had a dream that the Opposition would win it and they did win it. So Im going to predict that Opposition will win in Perak but will lose in Kedah and Sarawak. It might be just for fun, but who knows, it might come true. Lets just wait for the results.

1 comment:

  1. aku slalu mimpi ada superpowers...tak penah jadi realiti pun...:(
    ko mimpi la aku ada byk superpowers..or at least the power to manipulate and produce electric charges...mana tau kot2 mujarab ko punye mimpi tu..jd superhero la aku!XD

    ReplyDelete